Pokemon: Escaping the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Worlds

2 posters

Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty Parallel Worlds

Post  TheAlmightyGhostPrincess Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 am

Welcome to the land of Hyrule. It was once a peaceful land.Filled with crystal clear rivers, calm towns, and several different races...

Most of those races have long been extinct however.

The Kokiri fell to deforestation, the Gorons fell to coal mining in death mountain, and the Zoras fell to the pollution of the rivers.This was all thanks to modernization. The peaceful, calm lands fell to pollution and the modernization of technology.

The only races left are the Hylians and Gerudos. The two constantly fight and are unable to resolve their differences leading to the threat of civil war. The Royal Family no longer exists after the disappearance of Princess Zelda and Ganondorf seized control of power. Everything soon fell to ruin. Anarchy and destruction runs ramped. Ganondorf can only laugh as he has been unopposed all these years. The Princess of Destiny and Hero of Time have not appeared.

Their existence soon became a mere myth. A mere tale to putchildren to sleep. Nothing has changed...and it never will...or will it?

The main character of this story is someone who is bored with his current life, wishing for more adventure. In a desperate attempt to escape reality he finds comfort in drugs with the bad crowd. His best friend, a shy, timid girl whom he has long had a crush on, is desperately trying to convince to get clean. Oh, did I not mention this?He's in a parallel universe to Hyrule but it does not stay that way.

In a last stitch effort to save Hyrule Nayru, Din, and Faore looked to this parallel world for help. They sought out this boy and his best friend and sent them through a wormhole to Hyrule.

The two awake in a small, industrialized village where everything is seemingly peaceful. The peacefulness is soon shattered by the arrival of a lone thief who robs the two blind. It is soon revealed that she is a girl with no memory up till a year ago and has no idea of who she really is.

The two tell the girl of their story, amused by the entire thing the girl decides to help the two in exchange she asks the two to help her find her memory. So it's now a quest to get them back home and retrieve the thief's memory by awakening the elemental sages but with the industrialization of Hyrule it's easier said than done..

Note: This is a spare rp that Onee and I are doing in our spare time considering how most of the DAS is busy but members of the DAS feel free to join in anytime you like.
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty A touch of fairy dust.

Post  TheKitsuneHuntress Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Revar sat leaning against the wall of an ally, his dark gold shoulder length hair was hanging in his face, hiding it. His normally bright blue eyes were currently bloodshot from his last hit. He sighed to himself as the effects of the drugs left him, and he stood from his resting place to dust off his dark green T-shirt and grey jeans, when a female voice called from the opening of the ally.
“Revar! What are you doing here?!” It was a female of about sixteen years of age, with short green hair and bright green eyes that were filled with worry.
“Oh, Hey Araiel. “ The boys’ voice was horse, weak from the drugs he had just taken. He stumbled as he turned to face her, and had to place his hand on the wall to keep balance.
“You’ve been doing ‘Fairy Dust’ again haven’t you Revar.” Araiel stated, her voice becoming somewhat stern. “When are you going to stop? It’s horrible for you!”
“When I feel like it.” He mumbled as he let go of the wall to stand with his own power. He was a handsome Hylian man of about seventeen, whose long pointed ears poked out from his hair, the left one being pierced with a blue stud. His clothes were only slightly dirty from sitting in the ally. “So why did you come looking for me again?”
“I…umm.” Araiel blushed and pouted. “I was worried about you. You’re always getting into drug trouble.” The girl was also a hylian, though her ears were shorter. She wore a light green dress which frilled out about the bottom and short green boots. “Let’s get you home, alright?”
“Nnn, ‘Kay.” Revar groaned as he leaned on Araiels’ shoulder. “Thanks for being’ such a good friend Araiel, I don’t think I really deserve how nice yah treat me sometimes.” Araiel blushed deeper and hid her face as she helped Revar walk down the empty city streets. Normally the city would have still been quite active, but a dangerous storm warning had caused everyone to take shelter, except for these two. The clouds overhead were pitch black and swirled menacingly, threatening of the storm to come. Thunder crashed and Araiel cringed, clinging onto Revar who chuckled softly. “Still afraid of thunder?”
“Yes.” She whimpered as a flash of lightning lit up the sky, causing her to hide her face in his shoulder. The two walked only a few steps farther before a large bolt of lightning struck where they stood, and both teens screamed as the world around them faded into emptiness.
“Ugh, what happened?” Revar groaned as he sat up from the cold cement of the sidewalk. “Did we just…Where are we?!” He looked around, and the entire city that the two were just in had changed. Though the sky was still as dark and threatening as it had been previously, the buildings were far more run down, and they were both in another ally rather than the public street they were just on. “Man, those drugs must still be working.” Araiel whined as she began to regain consciousness.
“Revar..?”
“I’m here Araiel. You okay?” He helped the girl sit herself up.
“Good. Now where are we?”
“No idea. Let’s check this place out.” He stood up carefully and helped his friend stand as well before the two walked out from an ally. A large illuminated sign glowed above a humongous gate which read “Hail Gannon, King of Hyrule.” “Hyrule?” Revar muttered. “Well that helps us a little. But where is Hyrule? How did we get here?”
“I don’t think that really matters right now Revar, What we should worry about is how are we going to survive here?”
“A cities a city no matter where it is, shouldn’t be much different than back home.”Revar shrugged. “Lets explore for a while and see what we can find.”
TheKitsuneHuntress
TheKitsuneHuntress

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty It's a thieves tale.

Post  TheAlmightyGhostPrincess Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"Hey get back here! Stop! Thief!" A shopkeepers voice calls out and is chasing after a lone girl who is smirking. Her short brown hair is trailing behind her and her boots tapped across the cement with ease. Her skin was very pale, her ears pointed, and her eyes a very pale cerulean blue. The girl jumped onto a few crates and then onto a roof and disappeared from the shopkeepers sight.

"Ahahaha! Another great looting attempt!" The girl held up a small bag which contained a few red Rupee's. She smirked triumphantly, "Another Ganon minion robbed blind by me! The almighty Valentine!" She laughed and sat on the roof.

"Oh please, Resha. Your nothing more than a petty thief. You'd be nothing without my help." A tiny voice came out from inside the bag. It was a small pixie looking character. She was no more than an inch tall and wore a semi-short dress woven from vines. Two greens fairy wings protruding out of her box. She looked at the few rupee's the two had taken.

The two sat there examining their hall when a large and definitely quite loud T.V. screen began to blare, "All hail Lord Ganondorf! Ruler of Hyrule!" Resha merely stuck here tongue out at the billboard.

"Another brainwashing ceremony..."
The pixie mumbled and clenched her fists, "I'm amazed you aren't like the ignorant, brainwashed masses."

"Well of course! I have no memory. And I truly see how Hyrule has went down the crap hole. So I wouldn't believe a word that douche bag says! Besides...somehow something deep inside me...resents him. The only memory I have before I woke up is that there was a story that a evil man from the desert always tried to take over Hyrule...and it always the Hero of Time and Princess of Destiny's duty to stop him...It was an old wives tale...But people have lost hope that the two will ever appear..." Resha mumbled.

"And maybe that is why they haven't appeared?"
The pixie said and fluttered onto Resha's shoulder.

"Maybe....But until they appear we'll just have to fight Ganondorf for them!" Resha smiled and grabbed one of her guns, "I swear as long as I can I will always fight the corrupt leader known as Ganondorf!" Resha smirked and the pixie laughed.

Then the ground began to shake and lightning bolts began to strike through the sky.

"Shit! They didn't say anything about a storm today! And what's with the earthquake!" Resha cursed and jumped off the roof. People were panicking and screaming. Resha looked up at the sky and saw a distorted portion in the sky.

"I have a feeling it has something to do with that portal in the sky. Damn it! Another hoard of shadow creatures?!" Resha cursed and ran towards the sky distortion with her duel guns in hand, "Let's go Tsubaki! Holy Enchantment!"

"Gotcha!" The pixie yelled and glowed a tint of gold and touched the two guns. The two began to form triangle imprints on them.

"Power of Din, Courage of Faore, Wisdom of Nayru...bless my weapons to defeat the shadows!" he guns glowed once more and turned from a midnight black to a pure white color with a triangular imprint on the hilt.

---
Resha found the center of the space-time distortions. The sky was still tinted red but the lightning had all but stopped. To Resha's surprise there was no shadow creatures only two people who looked dazed and confused. Resha was still on her guard though.

"How do you think we'll survive here, Revar?" The girl squeaked while the boy shrugged.

"A city is a city...C'mon let's explore." The boy apparently named 'Revar' said.

Resha stepped out in front of them and pointed her guns and the two, "Halt," She scowled, "Your a new breed of shadow creature's aren't you? Come to frighten the people of this city again! Well I won't let you!" Resha yelled.

The girl squeaked, "But we aren't..-" The boy stepped in front of the timid girl.

"Listen girly, why don't you get back in the kitchen where you belong?" The boy retorted. This pissed Rena off to the umpteenth degree.

BANG BANG

Resha shot the boy near the foot and she smirked, "Didn't your mother teach you manners you ignorant jerk? I've fought things ten times bigger and scarier than your sorry ass any day."

"But please...stop...we aren't.."

"Give me one good mother fucking reason why I shouldn't just kill you two here and now? Obviously your working with that douche bag Ganondorf. Your both liars!" Resha yelled, "Give me one good reason not to send you to the Goddesses right now!"
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty crouching shadow hidden fairy

Post  TheKitsuneHuntress Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 am

As Revar and Araiel began to walk along the road, a strange female blocked their path. "Halt!" The girl yelled. "Your a new breed of shadow creature's aren't you? Come to frighten the people of this city again! Well I won't let you!"

"Shadow creature?" Revar muttered in confusion at Araiel. "She higher than me?" Araiel just squeeked in fear as she realized the woman had guns.

"But we arnt.." Revar cut her off mid sentence as he moved infront of her.

"Listen girly, why don't you get back in the kitchen where you belong?" He smirked, only to piss the girl off enough to shoot. He jumped back in surprize as the bullets struck the ground near his feet. "Shit!"

"Didn't your mother teach you manners you ignorant jerk? I've fought things ten times bigger and scarier than your sorry ass any day." The girl smirked, aiming her gun higher. Araiel wimpered and tried a second time to settle this peacefully.

"But please...stop...we aren't.." her voice was soft and trembling from her fear, but she again was cut off mid sentence.

"Give me one good mother fucking reason why I shouldn't just kill you two here and now? Obviously your working with that douche bag Ganondorf. Your both liars!" The girl yelled at them, total venom in her voice. "Give me one good reason not to send you to the Goddesses right now!"

"Sheesh, You take more drugs than me?" Revar shook his head. "Ganondorf..That's the name of the ruler right? From the TV billboard? I'm Guessing he isnt the best ruler and your part of some resistance. Sounds fun."

"Revar!" Araiel whined and hugged onto his arm. "We shouldent make assumptions! It just gets you in more trouble!"

"Right, sorry Araiel-chan, I have you to worry about." He sighed and looked back to the new girl. "Look, We don't know anything about any shadow creatures or whatever they are, or who this Ganondork is, We just want a way back home. Wherever that is now."

"Like hell I'm going to beleive..." The strangers words were cut short as a new portal opened in the sky above them, and four large black monsters dropped down from it. Araiel screamed and hid behind Revar.

"Holy shit! What the fuck are those things?!" He gulped as he bairly dodged the attack of one.. "Damnit, of all times to be high off crack... "Tell me you know how to fight these things!"

"Heh,guess maybe I was wrong for once. These things seem to want to kill you just as much as me." She reached into a bag she had hanging off her back and pulled out what seemed to be a beam sword, then tossed it over to Revar. " You better know how to weild that thing."

" Sure, took lessons as a kid." He activated the blue blade, and it seemed to glow faintly with a golden light around the handle that the girl had never seen before.

"Hmm.. No time to wonder on that.Im Resha, we'll have to save the chat for later though!" And with that, the battle began.
TheKitsuneHuntress
TheKitsuneHuntress

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty Whispers in the Dark

Post  TheAlmightyGhostPrincess Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:08 am

"Sheesh, You take more drugs than me?" Revar shook his head. "Ganondorf..That's the name of the ruler right? From the TV billboard? I'm Guessing he isnt the best ruler and your part of some resistance. Sounds fun."

"Revar!" Araiel whined and hugged onto his arm. "We shouldn't make assumptions! It just gets you in more trouble!"

"Tch.." Resha thought to herself. She knew these were a new breed of shadow creatures. The creatures that had reaked havoc on her home for so many years. The creatures who had slaughtered her adoptive family.

"Right, sorry Araiel-chan, I have you to worry about." He sighed and looked back to the new girl. "Look, We don't know anything about any shadow creatures or whatever they are, or who this Ganondork is, We just want a way back home. Wherever that is now."

"Like hell I'm going to believe..." Resha's words were cut short as an ear shattering shriek pierced the air. Resha swore out loud.

"Damn it! It was a trap!"

"Holy shit! What the fuck are those things?!" He gulped as he bairly dodged the attack of one.. "Damn it, of all times to be high off crack... "Tell me you know how to fight these things!"

"Heh,guess maybe I was wrong for once. These things seem to want to kill you just as much as me." Resha smirked. She reached into her bag and pulled out a sword that she had stolen just a few days before, "You better know how to use that thing, kid. Don't underestimate these things. If you leave just one standing then that one will bring the others back. Tsubaki! Help the girl with the staff!"

"Right!" The small fairy picked up a lone golden staff from her bag and dropped it in Arials hands.

"Girl! You'd better learn how to cast magic and quick!" Resha yelled and dodged one of the shadow creature's.

She looked at the boy and notice that the hilt of the sword had a glowing triangle on it...without the use of a spell. She gasped, "Could you be...?" She then came to her senses and dodged another shadow creature, ""Hmm.. No time to wonder on that.Im Resha, we'll have to save the chat for later though!" And with that, the battle began.

Rena was skilled at fighting these things. She fought them quite frequently. She dodged each attack with ease and even kicked one in the back of the head. The boy on the other hand...was having trouble dodging each attack..He managed...but it looked like he'd already been injured. Rena shot a bullet at one of the creatures it was aimed right at the heart.

"Power of din....Strike through this beasts heart and return it to the shadows!" The bullet she had shot glowed red and struck the creature and cut through its rotting flesh. The beast let out a cry in pain and fell to the ground it's body oozing black blood. The boy had managed to slay one too, "Alright we're gonna have to kill these beasts at the same time..or they'll revive each other." Resha warned him.

"Right.." The boy grabbed the sword tighter.

"ATTACK!" Resha yelled. She shot several bullets at the creature causing it to collapse...the boy wasn't quick enough and the monster let out a blood curling screech.

"SHIT!" Resha cursed and jumped back as the two monsters got to their feet, "Shit, shit, shit, shit..." Resha cursed over and over, "This is bad."

"DIN'S FIRE!" The timid girl yelled out and the staff glowed a dark shade of red and flames were released outward. The flames did not burn the Resha or the boy, instead they burned the shadow creatures.

The four beings fell to the ground. Burned and singed beyond recognition the four beings disappeared into oblivion. Resha let out a sigh of relief and turn to the two. The boy was panting, it seemed that the beast had gashed his arm and the girl was on her knees sobbing.

"You two...aren't very skilled at fighting are you?" Resha smirked as her guns turned back to their normal shade of black. Tsubaki flew back to Resha and sat on her shoulder.

"From what I gather from their memories, the two seem to be from a parallel world to this world. They somehow got sucked through a twilight portal into this world." Tsubaki told her.

"I see....Well in any case...we need to treat your wound and get this baby to stop crying. So we'll go back to my house for the time being." Resha turned her back on the two and started walking away, "You coming or what?"

"And why should we trust you! You nearly shot me in the foot!" Revar protested.

"Because I'm the only person you know. And if you stay here the only thing that will happen is you will get mauled by the beasts that haunt the forest at night. So it's your choice, come home with a suspicious person like me OR get mauled by the nocturnal beasts of the forest." Resha smirked.
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty Insert title here.

Post  TheKitsuneHuntress Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:37 am

The fight lasted almost an hour, Revar managed to hold his own well enough and protect Araiel from the shadow beasts. However, in his drug weakened state, it didn't last. A large black claw tore deep into his arm causing him to scream out in pain as he slashed his lazer sword into the side of the beast. He couldn't make the finishing blow in time before the monster released a blood curdling screech which caused the other beasts to get to their feet once again."Fuck!"

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" The strange girl cursed. "This is bad." Araiel trembled behind Revar and gripped her staff that the fairy had given her. She didn't think she had it in her to cast any kind of magic, until a set of words entered her mind.

"Dins Fire! " Araiel cried out, causing a large circle of flame to engulf the area, burning only the shadow beasts and leaving Revar and the girl unharmed. When the flames had settled, She collapsed onto her knees and began to sob.

"You two...aren't very skilled at fighting are you?" The girl smirked, her fairy sitting on her shoulder. The small fairy seemed to whisper something into the girls hear that Revar couldn't make out. "I see.." The girl then turned towards Revar. "Well in any case...we need to treat your wound and get this baby to stop crying. So we'll go back to my house for the time being." She then turned and began to walk away. "You coming?"

"And why should we trust you! You nearly shot me in the foot!" Revar protested. The girl turned back to him, a smirk on her lips.

"Because I'm the only person you know. And if you stay here the only thing that will happen is you will get mauled by the beasts that haunt the forest at night. So it's your choice, come home with a suspicious person like me OR get mauled by the nocturnal beasts of the forest."

"Shit. Guess you have a point." He stood up and helped Araiel to her feet with his good arm. "But we should learn your name. I'm Revar and this is Araiel." Araiel simply sniffled and bowed slightly.

"N..nice to meet you."

"Resha. Resha Valentine. And this is Tsubaki." The girl motioned with her head toward the fairy. "Now lets go." Revar sighed and followed the girl named Resha with Araiel at his side. The group eventually came to an old somewhat run down house settled in the forest near an abandoned section of the city.

" Creepy.."Revar muttered.

"Well it's all we could get seeing as were the last of the resistance against Ganondorf.." Resha retorted. "Now let's get inside for the goddesses sake." She led the two inside and started digging through a pile of junk. "Here it is. Now I need to wrap your wound" She pulled out a roll of bandages from a small box and started to wrap Revars arm.

"So. Last of a resistance eh? This Ganondork that bad?"

"Revar!" Araiel whimpered. "We don't know anything about this place. Let's not make any.." Resha cut her off.

"You guys really arn't from this world." She mumbled. "He's the worst. You saw his brainwashing on that billboard, I'm only resisting because I don't have any memory so I can see this hellhole for what it is."

"No memory? That's horrible!" Araiel pouted. " And Tsubaki is a fairy right? What about the other fairies? I didn't even think Fairies existed.."

"Enslaved or killed. For all we know, I'm the last one left." Tsubaki sighed. Revar winced as Resha finished bandaging his arm.

"Well, if you arn't, we can help save the others."He smirked. " Sides, we kinda needa find a way back to our world. Maybe helping you guys can help us. Right Araiel?"

"Err..Maybe.."

"Fine, I'll help you get back home, If you also help me get my memories back." Resha smirked.

"Seems like a deal to me."Revar held out his hand to shake. "This will be fun."

TheKitsuneHuntress
TheKitsuneHuntress

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty Re: Parallel Worlds

Post  TheAlmightyGhostPrincess Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 pm

The trio had arrived at the house. It had long been in shambles but it did it's job. Resha had never been one for the overly fancy. This had been her home once, filled with happiness...plans to kill Ganondorf and free Hyrule from his tyranny but now it was just a run down home in the outskirts of town. It was covered with graffiti of Hyrulians who didn't believe the Ganondorf was bad and was doing a great job running Hyrule. Resha often spent her mornings cleaning graffiti off the walls only for it to return the next day.

"Creepy."Revar muttered.

"Well it's all we could get seeing as were the last of the resistance against Ganondorf.." Resha retorted. "Now let's get inside for the goddesses sake." She led the two inside and started digging through a pile of junk. "Here it is. Now I need to wrap your wound" She pulled out a roll of bandages from a small box and started to wrap Revar's arm.

The house inside was much like the outside. Most of it was in shambles, the wallpaper was peeling and there were cracks in the ceiling. Water damage also lined the roof and walls. She didn't have the funds to repair anything and it really wasn't like anyone from the city would actually help her anyway.

"So. Last of a resistance eh? This Ganondork that bad?"

"Revar!" Araiel whimpered, "We don't know anything about this place. Let's not make any.." Resha cut her off.

"You guys really aren't from this world." She mumbled, "He's the worst. You saw his brainwashing on that billboard, I'm only resisting because I don't have any memory so I can see this hellhole for what it is. He also is killing..." Her voice cut off. She couldn't bear to say that he had killed off all of the resistance but her. And that she was the soul reason they were dead.

"No memory? That's horrible!" Araiel pouted, "And Tsubaki is a fairy right? What about the other fairies? I didn't even think Fairies existed.."

"Enslaved or killed. For all we know, I'm the last one left." Tsubaki sighed. Revar winced as Resha finished bandaging his arm.

"Well, if you aren't, we can help save the others." He smirked, "Sides, we kinda needa find a way back to our world. Maybe helping you guys can help us. Right Araiel?"

"Err..Maybe.."

"Fine, I'll help you get back home, If you also help me get my memories back." Resha smirked.

"Seems like a deal to me."Revar held out his hand to shake. "This will be fun."

Resha still wasn't to trusting of these guys but regardless she shook his hand, "It's a deal then."

"But...where do we start....?" Ariel muttered.

Resha smirked, "You may not believe this ridiculous tale but I'll tell it to you anyway. This is the tale that's kept me fighting Ganondorf all these long years:

Long ago, when Hyrule wasn't industrialized it wast he land of the gods.. A beautiful peaceful land made up of many races. The Kokiri of the Forest, The Goron of the Mountains, The Zora of the Water, The Sheikah of the Shadows, The Geurodos of the Desert and The Hylians. A majority of these people lived in harmony except for the Geurodos. They were merely a band of thieves...and one day a man named Ganondorf came to the land of Hyrule pledging his allegiance but Princess Zelda saw through the man's hideous disguise an evil man.

Just as Zelda was about to give hope a strange boy clothed in green came and aided her.. They say he traveled through time using the Master Sword as a time link. And with the aid of Zelda and the Master Sword the Hero sealed Ganondorf away..

The cycle has repeatd itself throughout time...Ganondorf would appear and the Princess of Destiny and the Hero would appear to seal him away again..."

"So why is this place turned to hell in a hand basket?" Revar asked.

"They did not..appear. The Hero and the Princess...Something broke the cycle...whether it was Ganondorf or just a cruel trick of the goddesses they never appeared...People waited..and waited but eventually the tale became merely a childrens tale to put children to bed..." Resha mumbled, "People waited...and waited but eventually they gave up hope and fell to Ganondorf's brainwashing tactics. The resistance was formed by people who hate Ganondorf and who aren't brainwashed."

"Then why are you the only one left?" Revar asked bluntly.

"........I am the only one who wasn't killed..." Resha mumbled and stood up, "This may sound ridiculous but...I think you two are The Princess of Destiny and The Hero that the legends speak about." Revar let out a loud snort, "Regardless, you'll want to get some sleep. We'll be leaving tomorrow. We've got to start somewhere about finding MY memory and finding YOU a way home. We'll be stocking up on supplies tommorow..And be warned..i'm not the most..well liked person in town." Resha got up and headed up a flight of stairs.

...To be continued
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Parallel Worlds Empty Re: Parallel Worlds

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum