Pokemon: Escaping the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSN RPG: 'Normal' High School

2 posters

Go down

MSN RPG: 'Normal' High School Empty MSN RPG: 'Normal' High School

Post  Admin Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:08 am

Here we go, I'll be posting our MSN RPG THE FIRST here, in case we forget what happened.

Begun 17th on Nov In the Evening (NZT)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pkmnetd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MSN RPG: 'Normal' High School Empty Re: MSN RPG: 'Normal' High School

Post  Admin Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:37 am

Iris sighed. The same boring old school. It was the same as any other day. Being an outcast because she was different. Average looking at best, she was nothing special. A loner. No one even bothered to come near her. They were afraid. Her gloomy atmosphere and topped off by the several preading rumours she was sadist weren't exactly the best way to make friends. She walked silently along the path.
Iris Noire says:
She would be starting a boarding school this semester. Great living on campus with a bunch of jerks who could make fun of her. Yes, this was going to be a glorious year. She felt sick to her stomach already/. No matter she had her spell book to keep her compamy. Yes, if anyone tried to hurt her she'd curse them. That's what she'd do.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Take care, D, it's a wild world out there."
"Pfft, it's not like I don't know. "
"You're only 16. You've got a lot to learn."
"I will sort it out by myself."
"Very well. Cheers."
"Good bye."

Desmond took his suitcase from behind his father's car and put it on the ground. After that, he pulled out a guitar case and slammed the door shut. The car sped away. Desmond sighed, a cold cloud of fog coming out from his mouth and into the air of the cold Japanese city. It was Desmond's first semester in Tokyo, and he had been transfered here because of his strong desire in the study of mechatronics and more than outsanding ability in swimming. This place was perfect for him. Desmond began to walk towards the building, earning a few stares. He was tall, probably about 6'1, and of short, sttraight, brown hair. Olive skin and hazel eyes found near his rubious cheeks. Very well defined muscles earned from all of his hard work in the excersise made him look intimidating. For attire, a solid black t shirt, a tight one, to be exact. He wasn't afraid of showing off what he had.
Vain could describe him pretty well, actually. Torn and washed up denim jeans and perfecltly clean Converse All-Star Chuck Taylors in black. A keyring with 100ds of keys hanged from one of the belt loops in his jeans. No accesories on his wrist. All in all, it made him look no special than anyone else. He didn't mind. He didn't need attention. He was happy with his life. He had a very nice personality, and he knew friends weren't something he lacked. But here he knew no one. Here it was all different.
"This is going to be.. Interesting..."
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk walked across the school grounds. The school itself hadn't changed in all the years he'd been there. It was very different to home.
Home.
He hadn't been home in a long time. 7 years to be exact. The icy features of his hometown almost lay forgotten. But now this place was home. He has to remember that.
He looked around at the student body encircling the courtyard.
Iris Noire says:
Iris sighed. Still trudging along the path she opened her black bag and took out an apple. She heard some girls laughing and gossiping behind her, great the year hadn't even begun and they were mocking her. She heard something about a poison apple. Iris prentended to ignore them. She hoped she would make at least one friend this year. "I've never been sociable but they don't need to be rude..
she muttered and came across campus. She would do her normal thing hide in her corner and keep herself hidden even if she wasn't noticeable upon first site. Midnight blakc hair, pale skin, the typical school uniform with a dark black jacket with the hood up to cover her face. The last thing she needed was to know what the bullies knew what she looked like. That would be disasterous.
Iris pulled up her hood and took her place in the courtyard and read the black spellbook that woulkd probably be her only company this year.
Irusk Krustov says:
There were girls gossiping to one another. Irusk followed their eyes to land upon a girl, her pitch-black hair waving behind her. Poor her. Irusk's thoughts were interrupted as a football came flying towards him, catching it as it sailed into his hands. Throwing it back automatically, he continued his brisk walk towards the dorms.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
It was calm. No one was in sight in the school's entrance, and only the cold Tokyo wind caressing the green grass could be hear. Desmond could get used to this. He continued with his way forward and got into the school, being greeted by the courtyard. Reception and Dorms were across it, and he knew that was his first destination. He spotted a few souls in the courtyard. "It's still very early..." D thought to himself. "Guess the students here are really diligent." Spotting a couple of girls and some guys playing football, Demond got the best of his smiles on his face, trying to give off a friendly appearance and made it across, not really stopping by to stare at anyone. He had to accomodate himself before socializing.
"Good Day..." he told to the front desk lady in an almost perfect Japanese. Almost perfect considering it was the only thing he knew how to say on that foreign language.
After an exchange of messages, some in Broken English, Desmond was given a schedule and dorm keys. He only cared about 3 things. First, the sports in the school and how were they played, the hour classes began and the hour classes ended. After letting a sigh, he began to walk over to the dorms, feeling gloomy as he tried to remain silent trying not to wake up anyone who could be asleep inside any of them
Iris Noire says:
Iris silently flipped through the pages of the bland,black book. It was still relatively early so Iris figured she should go see what kind of dorm she had. She carried her slow steady pace but mistakeningly bumped into a man who as well had been walking torwards the dorm. She dropped her book and it fell onto the dirty ground. She didn't look at the man only picked up her book and began to dust
it off.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk looked at the dorms. They all looked relatively the same, a room with a few beds, a toliet between 3 rooms. Irusk reached into his bag and removed his timetable and schedule. His dorm room was 3b, but he was sharing his dorm. Desmond Black.
THUD.
Irusk stumbled back and someone knocked into him. A girl, around his age, and bumped into him. Her book landed on his toe.
"OUCH!"
Iris Noire says:
"You should watch...where your going.." Iris mumbled. Still avoiding looking at the boy. "People may begin to dislike you if you bump into them..I suppose it's different with me but..I understand if you dislike me..." She continued to brush off the book. "People just...are naturally hateful torwards me..so you wouldn't be the first one to dislike me." She aid flatly and conitnued on her way.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk blushed as he swore in pain. The girl was mumbling something, and began to walk away. Irusk grimanced, holding his toe.
"Sorry!" He yelled down the hall, but she had disappered. He limped towards into his dorm, which he'd only just realised was right next to him. Lying down on his bed, Irusk examined his timetable closer.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
As D continued to walk forward, a girl of black hair and white skin walked past him. He flashed a friendly smile towards her, but she seemed to ignore him. He didn't mind. He continued to walk and eventually got to his dorm. It wasn't really far away, anyway. It was the third dorm to the left. Duh.
When he got there, Desmond was surprised to see the dorm open. He gently pushed the door and walked in, noticing the guy lying on one of the beds. No one had told him he would share dorms. But he didn't mind.

"Arigato." Desmond said as he walked in, breaking the silence. Yes, he knew arigato wasn't hello, he didn't even know if it meant something; but he just smiled nonchalantly.
it was better than saying "mr. roboto" or "sushi" anyway.
Iris Noire says:
Another flt walk. No one payign head to her. No friends typical, tuypical. She walked to the dorm and opened it. It was all frilly and pink. her dorm mate had already arrivedA girl who obviously loved pink. Her side filled with pink and Irises side left bland and grey.
"I got the bigged be hope you don't mind."|
"Not at all. She smiled fakely./ She dropped her bag off exited the room.
Irusk Krustov says:
"Arigato". Irusk looked up from his timetable as someone entered the dorm. His soon to be, or guess that it was, dorm-mate was 6ft, with his short straight brown hair. His hazel eyes were in contrast with his Olive skin. His accent proved he wasnt a native japanesne.
"Hello", Irusk said, speaking English. He was, of course, fluent in Japanese, but found it easier to speak in english.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Ah, perfect." Desmond said with a small laugh as he walked deeper into the room, now feeling an air of confidence. He hoped to make a good impresion. "Good day, dude." Desmond said as he threw his stuff in the empty bed. The Guitar twanged a bit as it hit the mattress, but he didn't really mind. "Name's Desmond" he said as he sat on the corner of his bed. "Guess we are going to be roomates?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 am

Irusk Krustov says:
"Yeah, I guess we are. I'm Irusk. Irusk Krustov." Irusk motioned towards the guitar. "You play?"
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Heard Japanese chicks are really into it." Desmond joked as he opened the case and revealed a perfectly clean and polished acoustic guitar in a slightly tan color. It sparkled real bright. He tapped just a couple of notes on the fingerboard and then closed the case. "Pleased to meet you, Irusk. Irusk Krustov... Where are you from?" Desmond asked with a friendly smile as he threw himself to the corner of his bed, sitting down and letting the ridiculously comfortable mattress hug his butt.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk grinned. He was going to like this guy. "Krustov. It's Russian for... to be honest, I have no idea. I've been living in Japan for a long time, so you probably didn't pick up the accent".
"~Whose that crazy cooc destroying the world, Its Zorc 'Thats me' its Zorc and pals~" Irusk's phone buzzed to life. "Thats my alarm, assembly is going to start in 5 minutes. Do you know your way around yet?
Iris Noire says:
Iris looked at the clock. A first day assembly. "I guess I'd better get there early so I can find someplace to sit. Iris had a good photographic memory so she knew her way around. But gettign there unnoticed was going to be tough. She figured to take the least used way so that made it easier for her to sneak by without being seen. She rushed out of the girls dorms and down the old and rusty stairs
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Yeah, figured out it'd be Russian, totally sounded like it. It would've been easier if your name was Ivan, though." Desmond joked as he suspiciously eyes the other males phone, not being able to resist a small laughter due to the ringtone. Irusk looked at him and asked a question, to which Des grinned as he answered. "No, I'm new here. I came to Japan only a couple of months ago; and it's my first day in the school. You'll have to show me around, bud." Des said as he stood up, casually putting his hands in his pockets and walking towards the door, motioning for Irusk to lead and feeling happy he was being accompanied by a field veteran;
Iris Noire says:
Which had appeared not to be in use for years. Perfect. No one went down here. She found a way to get in and out of school. Maybe this year wasn't going to be so bad. She hurried down the hall making sure that no one saw her and in to the auditorium. It was still rather empty. Iris took her place in the back and opened her spell book once again. Waiting for the start of this hllish year to begin.
Iris slowly watched thed students pile in by the hundreds. She shifted back and fourth from her attention to the book to the students to make sure they weren't staring at her. But a few people had begun to stare and say whispers which made Iris turn back to her book and the words that were written in Latin. She had to learn at least one curse before tommorow to help her survive.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk laughed. Jumping to his feet, he sliped on his shoes and chuck on his jacket.
"Its not far from here. Did she give you a map?" Irusk spoke as he strolled out the door. "Its useless anyway, its not specific enough. I'll print you out a better one during a class. See the big hall over there?" He pointed a building, set apart from the rest of the school, yet located directly in the middle of
it. Irusk continued walking towards the hall, hoping Des wouldn't get lost amongst the sea of people.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
As a general bell rang, tons of people sprung out of their dorms and other structures and began to rush to the general hall. Much against Irusk's and Des' wills, the new foreigner couldn't avoid getting lost in the crowd. He was taller than many there, and that was an advantage, but tugs and pushes coming from all different directions eventually got him lost. "i'll meet ya there!" Des yelled to Irusk as he felt hand drag him to the ground, hellish feeling abound. At least he knew where the place was. After a couple of minutes, and being almost the last one in; Des made it to the hall, where everyone hurried to a sit. He nonchalantly picked one, unable to spot Irusk, and sat down, waiting for this to end.
"All the good seats are taken.." Des muttered unintelligibly and with a slight laugh as he mindlessly made himself comfortable by lying back. he hoped the briefing wouldn't be in japanese; or he'd had to find a translator.
Iris Noire says:
Iris shifted her eyes to the person ho had just sat next to her. He seemed...ordinary at best and eh didn't seem to be from around here.
"。何をここにしているか。" Iris mumbled. The boy looked like he didn't understand her.
"..You speak English right? You don't seem very fluent in Japanese.." Iris mumbled.

Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk was shoved and pushed away from Des, exactly what he didn't want to happen. He emerged towards the front of the line, and could see a single seat left, next to a girl. He also spotted Des sitting in the seat next to her. Leaping over chairs and students, he flew towards the chair. Landing with an "Oof", he straighted out his clothes, casually brushing off his shoulders.
"Hello there~"
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
A voice broke the silence on Desmond's ears. A female voice blurted beside him, speaking in a tounge that sounded only like gibberish to him. "..You speak English right? You don't seem very fluent in Japanese.."

Confused, Desmond turned to see a girl he saw earlier in the dorm corridors. "That's a very strong guess for when you actually haven't heard me say a word." Desmond said as he cleared his voice as he was preparing to say something, then he said in a aperfectly mechanical voice "DOMO ARIGATO MISTAH ROBOTO" and smiled to himself. "Am I too obvious?" He asked playfully and with a smile as he stared at the pale girl. Suddenly, though; Irusk landed close to Des with a "Hello there."
Desmond returned the greeting
Iris Noire says:
Iris flinched at the approach of the second boy. The boy she ran in to this morning. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster. She looked down and closed her book. Her hand was shaking.Two people willnig to acknowledge her without the normal hiss of insults. That was a first. No it was a trcik. A prank. They would be gone in a few days and she would be all alone.
"You don't have to pretend to be nice to me..." She muttered. She wanted to run. But she had to stay for the briefing. She felt trapped. This kindness it wasn't sincere they hated her. No matter what she was destined to be hated.
Irusk Krustov says:
"What do you mean pretend-" Irusk began, but he was cut off. The teacher had taken to the mic.
"Des, take the headphones from underneath your seat. Plug it into your chair, they've recorded it in English," whispered Irusk, before doing the same.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:31 am

"What do you mean fak--" The jock was interupted by the announcements.
"Welcome, everyon to another beautiful glorious school year~ I expect all of you to behave properly, you are,of course, Japans future!" Iris sat silent. She knew very well she was only going to be schooling here and was certainly not going to be staying here.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk yawned. The generic opening of the lecture was to be expected.
"Your school days will be split in 5 classes per day, with a half an hour break between the 2nd and 3rd class, and an hour for lunch between 3rd and 4th. During these breaks, you are allowed to roam around the school, as long as your in your next class on time. The lunch room has an assortment of lunches for all students.:
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Blah, blah, blah"
It didn't matter. It was all the same. Des couldn't understand anything the olg hag in front of him was saying. He did as Irusk had told him and taken the earbuds to listen to this whole briefing in English. Because it was already recorded, though; he needed not to pay attention to the man. It was funny how his lips moved and inside the buds the high pitched voice of a female spoke in the tounge he understood best. He looked to the sides to observe Irusk and the other girl, then sighed and continued to listen, lost on his own thoughts because of the earbuds blocking the sound. He slid down adn waited for this to end.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk looked across at Des. Slouched in his seat, he look incredibly bored. And so was Irusk. He'd been at this school long enough to know where everything was. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, , he reached into his pocket, producing a Nintendo DSi. Carefully making as least noise as possible, he unpluged his headphones and plugged it into his DS. Flicking the switch, it powered up
Iris Noire says:
Iris still quiet eyed the girl in the bacj corner. She was beautiful with long blonde hair and lavender eyes. Iris winced to see if it was really her. No it couldn't be.. Her twin sister couldn't possibly be here. She stepped up to speak after the principle had finish speaking. "My name is Iris Blanche.. You may call me Iris though, I am the newest member of the student council.
If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to ask." Her twin sister smiled at the crowd. Iris looked at all the the boys. They were drooling at her twin sister. Iris clenched her teeth a little bit and opened her book and continued to read.
"She's nothing but a back-stabbing tramp...."
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:

Aaah, bomb drop. The recording had ended way before the principal had finished talking, so Des had unplugged his earphones; and he did so with even more excitement as an attractive girl stepped up to the microphone. Why, yes, she was pretty, but Des laughed as he saw her being desired by most of the males in the room. Then suddenly Iris spoke, and quite strong words had they been. Suddenly he shifted back and forth from the girl on stage and teh girl next to him. They were eerily alike.
"ahm, do you know her?" he asked as he politely poked Iris' arm to grab the attention off her book.
Iris Noire says:
"No.. no I don't. I haven't know her for awhile. That back stabbing tramp I don't know. " iris responded to the boy. She didn't want anyone to know that was her sister. Iris and her sistr were not on good terms and never would be. Iris let out a small hiss to the girl and continued reading.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk, tapping the screen, opened a game. It was a remake of old school Pong, but the Ai became progessively harder. One of the other students had programmed it for him, a few years back.
Irusk looked up briefly at the lecturn. Another girl was speaking, and Iris had spoken.
"She seems like a bitch", he summed up, without really paying attention,
before returning to his game.
Iris Noire says:
"...You don't really understand...I asumed someone like you wouldn't." iris remarked sarcastically and closed her book and stood up. "Don't judge a person until you know them. If you understood my reasons for hating her then maybe you wouldn't be such a moron." Iris remarked sarcastically and left the assembly.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
As the girl left after making quite strange and insulting remarks towards Irusk, Des turned at him and said "She's a keeper, man." in a sarcastic voice, followed by a laugh.
Irusk Krustov says:
The girl had finished speaking, and the first speaker had re-taken the lecturn. Irusk could hear talking beside him. He looked sideways at Iris, who had been talking to him. Taking off his headphones, he caught the end of what she had said.
"..such a moron." Iris finished, before storming out of the assembly hall.
"Was it something I said?" Irusk mused, bewildered.
"She's a keeper, man." Des
remarked sarcasitically, before he laughed. Irusk chuckled to himself.
'What an odd girl. I wonder what it was.' He thought. There was suddenly alot of movement, and Irusk turned around. The lecture had concluded.
"Come on Des. Let's roll~"
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Word" said Des as he stood up, quickly recovering ground next to Irusk. He wasn't letting himself get lost again. His tall and muscular physique easily allowed him to stand his own spot, and getting people out of the way was easy. Curious, Des followed Irusk around, looking around at all the places as they walked. "What do we have to do now?"
Iris Noire says:
"I believe you go to your furst period class." A sweet melodic voice called from behind des. Sure enough it was Irses sister from the stage. "Oh, I'm sorry about that girl as well. She's not well liked and she's got some issues going on with her. Over summer break she was at a rehab facility. What can I say sometimes they just steer off th right path." Iris Blanche shrugged, she had become quite
a good liar over the summer.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Oh," Des said as a gentle female voice came to him from behind. Mesmerized, he lost track of Irusk, and he just turned around to see the girl that was on stage talking to him. Sure enough, she had answered his question without him even asking it to her. She was efficient. Then she gave an explenation about that other girl, and if what she said was true, then it all kinda made sense. This girl seemed nice, why would she be a back-stabbing tramp?
"I see." Desmond said with a friendly smile. "She seemed like an odd girl. But oh well, it's a big place, guess you should expect to meet al kind of persons here" he joked with a laugh as he almost instinctivelly stood taller.
Iris Noire says:
"Indeed." Blanche smiled. "She's always bit how do I say..hateful. It's really a shame. But don't take to heart whatever she says. I'm Iris Blanche by the way. Do you need help getting to your first class?" Blanche gave a perfect smile.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
"Desmond Black." Des said as he stretched his hand, embracing the soft one of the female and shaking lightly. "Mmm, yeaah, sure. I'll follow you." Des said with a playful wink as he stepped to a side to let Iris lead, completely forgetting about Irusk for some moments
Irusk Krustov says:
"E-hem" Irusk cleared his throat subtly.
Iris Noire says:
"You have math class first i believe.. I mean if your freshmen."
"E-hem." Blanche heard the other boy clear his throat.
"Oh my...am I stealing your friend away from you? I'm sorry.." Blanche apologized in her sweet girlish tone.
"Or do you..possibly need finding your class as well..?" Blanche muttered.
Irusk Krustov says:
"Never mind young lady, I'm sure Des likes being taken away by a female such as yourself", Irusk spoke as he smiled distinctivly.
"I believe we have Maths first Diego? I shall meet you there, I think I left some books in my room".
He spoke, before he strolled out of the hall.
Iris Noire says:
"Well..if you don't mind..." Blanche mutttered and then turned to Des "Well if you'll follow me."She smiled. Blanche then took Des' hand and led him out of the room.
As she led (or dragged) Des' out of the room she bumped into Noire who was heading to her math class as well. Iris flinched and dropped the book she'd been reading.
"Oh I'm sorry.." Blanche picked up Noire's book. Noire scowled.
"Don't give me that sickeningly sweet bullshit. It's pathetic. It makes you look hypocritical."Noire scowled at teh girl.
Blanche flinched back and held her hand and
teared up. "..Why xare you so hateful to me..?" She muttered.
"You know perfectly well why I hate you! You spiteful bitch!" Noire yelled at her and raised her hand and slapped Blanche. "Don't give me that sweet bullcrap..." Noire scowled and went into the mathroom.
Blanche was cowering (fakely of course) and had tears in her eyes.
- Δi[c=4]ε[/c]go says:
Math. Hell yeah. Numbers and formulas gave Des a thrill. Math was the reason he was studying here, and math was the reason of his scholarship. He had something real clear; from day one he'd be going into the most advances level, and to earn money, he would help students who were doing bad on the subject. When he heard math was first, he became happy. The exchange of words between Blanche and Irusk made him laugh, and giving his male friend a thumbs up, he let himself be dragged away.
When they came up to that strange girl and the books fell, Des stretched to try to pick 'em up, but the girl beat him to it. After some pretty harsh insults, all he could see was Noir's hand flying towards Blanche's face, spitefully slapping her.
"What the fuck was that..." Des mumured to himself as the girl left, leaving his companion hurt and in tears, or so it seemed.
Noticing the tears, Des casually put an arm around Blanche and stared at the other girl.
"Mm.. do you guys have a story or something?"
The bell rang, and expecting an answer, everyone entered math...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 am

Irusk Krustov says: (7:06:30 PM)
Irusk strolled into the classroom and sat upon on of the many chairs. He wasn't to close to the front so that he'd been seen as a nerd, but wasn't at the very back. Those people were blamed for everything anyway. A loud SMACK echoed out from behind him. He turned the other girl being slapped across the face by Iris, before she advanced towards an empty desk. Irusk looked back to see Des comforting
Irusk Krustov says: (7:06:36 PM)
the other girl.
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says: (7:10:11 PM)
Iris avoided the gazes of all the students and sat in the back corner and snickered when she saw Des trying to comfort Blanche.
"Meh whatever...Let them believe her hypocritical lies..I've got better things to do with my time then try to convicne some ignoramous of what she did to me." Iris raised her hand to her face and felt the bandages covering her right eye that she always hid.
- Di[c=4]ε[/c]go[c=4]β[/c]retón says: (7:13:40 PM)
Feeling somewhat fuzzy about himself after having helped Blanche out; Des smiled to himself and led her into the classroom. Math, perfect. What a better way to start the year. Momentarily forgetting about the girl, Desmond walked to the very front of the class, casually throwing himself in the chair and sliding down in a comfortable position. The backpack in which he carried his stuff slammed the ground next to him, and without hesitation an ultra thick notebook, a pencil and a callculator that had more buttons than grass needles on the whole school; he prepared for class to begin.
Irusk Krustov says: (7:23:12 PM)
Irusk looked at his dorm-mate. He seemed almost paradoxical, like an overweight-vegan. Lightly tapping the back of Des's chair, he signaled a hello with his hand. Removing his books from his bag, he lay them across his desk. Doodling on a scrap piece of paper, he waited for the teacher to enter.
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says: (7:28:20 PM)
The day seem to idly fly by and it was already lunch time before Iris snapped out of her trance. For the first time she had felt hungry all day. She got into the lunch line and grabbed an apple, some soda a sandhich and a chocolate chip cookie. While she went to find a place to sit she accidentally ran into a rather musculer looking jock and the sandwhich had slammed against his new shirt an now
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says: (7:29:10 PM)
was covered in the sandwhiches contents.
"This is a new shirt you know." He scowled at iris.
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says: (7:31:11 PM)
"I'm sorry...I wasn't looking.." iris mumbled
"Oh yeah? Well this shirt was expensive and your gonna pay for it." The jock angerly said to Iris
"Well I don't have any money..." Iris mumbled. And she felt his musculer grip on her wrist.
"To bad. I guess your gonna pay with something else then." He squeezed her arm tighter and raised it up in the air Iris was so light she was life to straight up.
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says: (7:33:05 PM)
"Let me go you stupid no brained jock! She struggled in his arms. but it was futile. She felt her wrist beggining to crack.
"That hurts.."
"Good" He snickered and squeezed it even tighter.
- Di[c=4]ε[/c]go[c=4]β[/c]retón says: (7:35:27 PM)
Ah, so why did math had to end? Yes, it had been a class that went no further than the professor talking about himself and his ways of teaching and grading; but he seemed intelligent, and Des was eager to learn. He could wait for the time he'd have some free time in the academy to build a circuit board or something.
after taking just a couple of notes and exchanging random bablling with Blanche and Irusk; Des turned and headed to the cafeteria; tagged along with Irusk.
- Di[c=4]ε[/c]go[c=4]β[/c]retón says: (7:38:33 PM)
The two males, after picking up their food, sat down in a table. "So what do you like to do in your spare time, Irusk?" Des asked, already looking for somethign entertaining. Whether it was a game of chess or heavily pranking the principal, Des was up for it.
His meal was simple, but healthy. Teriyaki-like chicken was the main dish in his plate, sided by what seemed to be mashed potatoes and riceballs. Orange juice was on his glass. It had a weird greenish color; and Des was afraid to try it. Daringly, he took the glass closer to his mouth; but before he could take a sip, he was i nterrupted by an upcoming ruckus
- Di[c=4]ε[/c]go[c=4]β[/c]retón says: (7:41:03 PM)
A bully whose mass size was fairly comparable to his own was harrasing that strange girl that told off both Blanche and Irusk; and she seemed to be in pain. Now, isn't it in someones natural reactions to help someone? Especially when it is a girl against a big guy. Feeling like he wouldn't be able to reach the guy before he could do something worse (They were a couple of 'tables' away, after all), Des took his rice ball and stood up, powerfully throwing the food into the mans shoulder. It wasn't a rock, but it caused enough impact and confusion to make the guy drop Iris.
- Di[c=4]ε[/c]go[c=4]β[/c]retón says: (7:41:45 PM)
Rather humiliated that someone had thrown that at him, the bully turned to the sides angrily, yelling "WHO THREW THAT?"
Des just stood tall, staring at him from a distance. An awkward silence invaded the room.
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says: (7:43:15 PM)
"..You sure you should have done that..?" Blanche mumbled to Des.
Irusk Krustov says: (7:48:54 PM)
Maths was boring. The teacher rambled on about him self, but Irusk wasn't really listening. He spent the class talking to Des, and to a lesser extent Blanche. Grabbing some randomly assorted food and a green liquid absent-mindedly, he followed the duo towards a table. As he sat down, there was a loud ruckus. Irusk looked up at where it was coming from. The girl from earlier, Iris Noire, was bein Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} has left the conversation.

- Di[c=4]ε[/c]go[c=4]β[/c]retón says: (7:51:37 PM)
O.o
Irusk Krustov says: (7:52:11 PM)
held up by her arm. The perpetrator was a stocky guy, a cliche muscly jock. Irusk gritted his teeth. He hated guys like that
Irusk Krustov says: (7:53:53 PM)
, the ones who used the body to bully others. Desmond was faster to react, throwing a rice ball directly at the student's shoulder.
"WHO THREW THAT!?" The bully yelled, outraged. Perfect.
Irusk Krustov says: (7:56:57 PM)
"OI, ASSHOLE! YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU! FOOD FIGHT!" Irusk bellowed at the bully. Grasping some rice balls from his plate, he threw them at the bully. One missed the bully, but landed upon one of his mates. The second mashed against his still gaping face. Flicking the rest of his food in the general area, he jumped up onto the table.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAlmightyGhostPrincess Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:51 am

- Di[c=4]ε[/c]go[c=4]β[/c]retón says:
Before anything that could result in more damage (for the bully, at least) could occur, Irusk Valiantly began a food fight. In a matter of seconds, the tension and stress stopped being focused on Des and the bully and it turned into a funny mess. Different kinds of japanese food and internationally branded soft drinks flew in all directions, and Des, with a smile on his face, couldn't help but to grab his plate and throw it over into the air. He wasn't a big fan of being dirty, though; so instead he took cover with a tray and just began spraying rice all over the place. in a matter of seconds, the girl he helped the bully from was out of sight; but he didn't mind. He wasn't really used to being in the spotlight anyway.
He just stood there, dodging flying sushi rolls and using his rather incredibly reflexes to deflect food with chopsticks. More than once, too; he threw food at Irusk; in a playful manner obviously.
The ruckus was ended when
the director walked into the room, yelling.
Irusk Krustov says:
Irusk, grabbing a nearby strangers sushi roll, flinged it into the fray. He could feel rice sliding down his shirt, but took no notice. Kicking down into the table, a plate of food flew into the air. Nimbly stabbing another rice ball with a chopstick, he flicked if off the end. The ball of rice sailed gracefully over the heads of students, landing upon a plate raised in defence. Irusk looked back
at the bully. He was steaming with rage. Irusk burst into laughter, but it was barely audiable above the noise of the cafeteria. There was suddenly silence. A very angry-looking man had walked through the door.
"Shit". Irusk mumbled under his breath.
"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!?" The director yelled in japanense. There was suddenly a large space surrounding Irusk.
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says:
iris ran out of the cafeteria and ran to a corner outside and pushed her knees to her chest and sat there in silence. The first day and her wrist wa already hurt and she could see bruise marks forming on it.
"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!"
Oooh, deadly. A small circle was formed around Irusk; the fact that they were going to blame him being obvious. Des leapt inside the circle, next to Irusk, and yelled "What do you mean who's responsible? The cooks, of course! Imagine what kind of spice did they put on the food that it made an explosion this bad!"
Not many students got it because they couldn't speak fluent English. Only a few laughs were heard, actually; and none came from the director. Pissed off and yelling in Japanese, the director grounded Irusk and Des. "You guys aren't leaving until you clean this whole mess!"
The bell rang, and the cafeteria was soon evacuated, leaving only Des, Irusk; and mops and cloths behind.
"Soo worth it..."
Irusk Krustov says:
"Word" Irusk replied, ever so casually.
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
TheAlmightyGhostPrincess
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 am

The rest of the day flew past mildly fast. Other classes followed Lunch, and most of them just involved getting ready for the year. The bell for the end of the school day rang, and Irusk walked out of the room with Des in tow. Briefly looking around to survey the area, he noticed the jocks from the lunch room.
"OI! IRUSK! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PAL ARE DEAD!" The head jock bellowed at him. Irusk just
looked at him, and smiled, before continuing on his way.
Tiffy-chan teh Neko {R.I.P Aeris-chan} says:
Iris scribbled on her notes idly.
"So in this problem.. x = 3.5.."
Papers were scattered about her on a lone bench outside.
"And I still have to start on A Scarlet letter and practice modern English grammar...ugh.. Why do my teachers have to be such Nazi's?" Iris muttered to herself.
"Come get some!"
As Irusk continued to make his way to.. God knew where, a playful Desmond couldn't help but to turn in the direction of the jock to play his little teasing game.
"Oooh, just wait till I get you!"
"I dare you to touch me, you mother-"
"MR. BLACK!" The principal; who for fair reasons had set his evil eye on Desmond, appeared out of nowhere; and Des shut up and ran away before anything else could happen.
"Where are we headed to?" Des asked as Irusk led, unsure of what was there to do. He didn't have any homework. Only the math guy had left homework, but Des did it even fbefore the class ended
maybe he'd do other's math homework and charge for it. Easy money for doing something Des was gifted at. Anywho, he waited for Irusk's response.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down